What a wild year 2016 has been! And now that it's coming to a close, we can take some time to look back and reflect on the best of the Tableau Public world from the past year. It's time to unveil the top 5 vizzes of the year as chosen by you! We counted down our favorite 25 vizzes from a year of Viz of the Day winners. And from that pool, you, the community, voted to select your favorites. We've tallied the votes, so, without any further ado, here are the winners!
5. Lindsey Poulter: March Madness
4. Skyler Johnson: The Spells of Harry Potter
3. Adam McCann: Beatles Analysis
2. Ryan Sleeper: Frequency of Winning Powerball Numbers
1. Ryan Rowland: Forecasting the 2016 Election
Congratulations to all of our winners! The Tableau Public team is excited to see what kind of inventive, informative, and interesting data visualizations our wonderful community comes up with this year. Cheers to 2017!