The past year has been incredible and inspiring for the Tableau community, but it wouldn’t be half of what it is without the people who fuel it! To recognize extraordinary rock stars, Tableau Ambassadors are nominated each year to further encourage collaboration, sharing, and connections. The Tableau Ambassador program consists of five branches: Tableau Public, Tableau User Groups, Tableau Forums, Tableau Social Media, and Tableau Academic Programs.
What is a Tableau Public Ambassador?
Tableau Public Ambassadors showcase the creative power of Tableau Public. By publishing their work on Tableau Public, they drive a feedback loop and a healthy space for connection. They welcome newcomers and model engagement, and each embodies the spirit and voice of the greater community.
After reviewing over 1.5k nominations from the community (tripling the total received last year) we are both honored and delighted to introduce our latest group of Tableau Public Ambassadors! Throughout the year, you may see our ambassadors sharing inspiring vizzes, supporting first-round judging of Iron Viz, or publishing helpful blog posts. We can’t wait to see what the year has in store!
Join us in congratulating these individuals by following them on Tableau Public—and don’t forget to “favorite” the vizzes you like best on their profiles.
Eleven new Tableau Public Ambassadors were selected from the masses based on consistent demonstration of knowledge, leadership, and advocacy.
...And welcome back, returning ambassadors!
The eleven new ambassadors join our nineteen returning Tableau Public Ambassadors on a mission to help our community see and understand data.
- Amanda Patist (Amsterdam, Netherlands)
- Chantilly Jaggernauth (Washington DC, United States)
- Corey Jones (Philadelphia, PA, United States)
- Curtis Harris (Salt Lake City, UT, United States)
- Emily Chen (London, United Kingdom)
- Filippo Mastroianni (Milan, Italy)
- Gaby Bouret (Buenos Aires, Argentina)
- LM-7 / Hirotaka Ueda (Japan)
- Ivett Kovács (Budapest, Hungary)
- Kizley Benedict (Bangalore, India)
- Lorna Eden (Warrington, United Kingdom)
- Neil Richards (Derbyshire, United Kingdom)
- Pablo Gomez (London, United Kingdom)
- Pablo Saénz de Tejada (Madrid, Spain)
- Rajeev Pandey (Hyderabad, India)
- Ravi Mistry (London, United Kingdom)
- Rosario Irasema Gauna González (Monterrey, Nuevo León, Mexico)
- Ryan Sleeper (Kansas City, MO, United States)
- Siroros Roongdonsai (Phrapradaeng, Thailand)
Learn more about all 122 Tableau Ambassadors
Over the last five years, the Tableau Ambassador program has grown from one branch with 12 ambassadors to five branches with 122 ambassadors. Thanks to Tableau Public Ambassador Swagat Kumar Jena, you can get to know these community champions better! Explore all 122 Tableau Ambassadors in his Tableau Public visualization below.